- Modular design with up to 128 analog inputs in one system
- The system can either be centrally installed in a 19” rack or spatially distributed throughout the aircraft.
- The device captures all analog and digital measurement values, as well as ARINC and ASCB-D field bus data.
- Provides direct, real-time calculations: results during the running measurement. This helps to reduce data down to the essentials.
- Stable power supply: equipped with a UPS system
- Redundant measurement data storage
- Flexible and modular system
- Modules are networkable via standard Ethernet cable (up to 100 m)
- Up to 2,000 kS/s per system and up to 100 kS/s per channel
- Acquires all analog and digital measurements and field buses such as ARINC and ASCB-D
- Direct real-time calculations provide results during the running test and help to reduce data down to the essentials.
- Stabile power supply through UPS Handle with Li-Ion battery
- Redundant, configurable measurement data storage (internal and external)
imc STUDIO 5.0 - measurement, data analysis, visualization, automation
As a modular software, imc STUDIO combines many separate tools in a seamless and integrated environment. Within this framework, users are able to both quickly perform basic measurements and create sophisticated test configurations.
Configure and measure
With imc STUDIO, you are ready to start your measurement in a few minutes. A clearly organized channel configuration list, extensive sorting and filtering functions, numerous assistants, built-in sensor management and support of TEDS are just some of the useful functions for achieving quick, intuitive system configuration.
Data display and system operation
With just a few mouse clicks, you can design tailor-made user interfaces with the imc STUDIO Panel, and link them to the system’s inputs and outputs. Choose from over 100 predefined instrument templates and elements (widgets) to create your own personal test and measurement interface.
Using the imc STUDIO Third Party Device Interface plug-in, it is possible to integrate devices from other manufacturers (3rd-party devices) into imc STUDIO and run them in the imc STUDIO system.
Automating routine tasks
Save time by automating routine measurement processes using imc STUDIO. Use the drag & drop technique to create your own personal test sequence by selecting from a wide variety of functions – such as channel balancing, entering test data, starting measurements, saving data, running analyses and printing out a report. That's it!
Analysis of measured data and test reports
- The powerful data analytics tool imc FAMOS offers endless possibilities for post processing and graphical data visualization
Test process control based on live trend analysis for the test loops
- Creating professional reports of test results using drag & drop. Using functions like ready-made report templates, auto-fill, exporting and printing can shorten the entire process to just seconds.
- Database support and integration for management of test configurations and result data. MS Excel interfacing for easy and universal parameter exchange.
TEDS support for safe and traceable automated setup procedures
- A sustainable solution: saving total cost of ownership, thanks to both increased operational throughput and minimized efforts for maintenance and extensions